- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Part #6OX8IS4Z4G / Model #
Aqua-Flat XL? is a new light weight layflat hose manufactured from Ethyl Vinyl Acetate. The unique seamless reinforced construction gives it flexibility and strength that is easy to handle and install. Its high tensile strength and superior stress crack resistance makes Aqua-Flat XL? ideal for drip tape submains.
- Very easy to install and remove, only 35% to 53% the weight of competitive vinyl layflat hose. Reduces manpower requirements and heavy lifting.
- Stays where it?s put: Minimal rotation, elongation or snaking under pressures normally used for tape systems. Layflat fittings remain oriented toward the tape rows. With no movement of hose, tape kinking or pulling is reduced or eliminated.
- Easy to install on conventional PVC in-line fittings
- ?T?-bolt clamps recommended for best sealing
- Uses API? brand KMA and FHC adapters as used on vinyl layflat. No special layflat adapters required.
- UV protected. Maintains durability and flexibility for multi-year use.
- Tested by the Center for Irrigation Technology (CIT), California State University Fresno
FREE Shipping on orders over $100Qty:
Not Available Online. Call
559-485-7171 to check availability.
- For any support related queries
- Call Us At 559-485-7171
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org