4E Spin Clean Epoxy Coated Steel Filter
Part #13150027AG / Model #
The API Spin Clean Filter is a unique screen lter that stays clean during operation. It effectively keeps debris moving across the screen towards the basin, where it is collected and can be drained to atmosphere.
The 4E Spin Clean Filter is best suited for applications where the contaminants are heavy particles like sand. These contaminants are commonly found in well water.
The 5E Spin Clean Filter is best suited for applications with surface water where the main contaminants are light particles, like algae and other organic matter commonly found in canals, rivers, ponds and reservoirs.
- No moving parts
- Unique Spin Clean action keeps the screen clean during operation
- All welded steel housing with Scotchkote fusion bond epoxy coating (4E models)
- All welded 304 stainless steel housing (5E models)
- Bonded three layer stainless steel screen with a choice of ve different ltration mesh sizes
- No backwashing down time
- Easy screen accessibility
- 150 psi maximum operating pressure
- Only 5-8 psi pressure loss (4-6.5 psi for 4E-6HF) required across lter to ensure self cleaning action
- Includes 3-way valve kit, liquid-lled pressure gauge, air vent and brass ball valve for basin
Performance DataList Price:Qty:
This Item Is Currently Not Available Online.
- Call us at (559) 485-7171
- Or drop us a line here
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.