- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Part #VAMBHN0WRT / Model #
Growers are increasingly challenged to deliver high quality, uniform crops, while obtaining the greatest return on investments in water, labor, management and materials. Chapin tape has helped lead the way to achieve these goals.
Chapin Tape leads the industry in providing the largest flow path, best Cvs and greatest strength in any wall thickness of tape. As the pioneer in drip irrigation, with 50 years experience making the highest quality drip irrigation tape, Chapin has the widest selection of flow rates, wall thicknesses and inlet filtration options available today. The extraordinary reliability and performance of Chapin Tape is attested to by long term Chapin Tape users world-wide.
Product Model Size (inches) Wall Thickness (mil) Spacing (inches) Flow gpm/100ft. Length (ft)
- Exclusive continuous filtration channel keeps the debris away from the flow path and allows it to purge by flushing, ensuring high performance and extends the life of the tape.
- Turbulent flow path design provides larger internal dimensions offering higher resistance to clogging.
- Exclusive continuous inlet filter (10,000 filters per 100 feet) channel offers extremely high resistance to clogging.
- Multiple inlet orifices ensure continuous water flow to each dripper.
- Slit design outlet will help prevent root intrusion and soil ingestion.
- Largest selection of Flow rates
- Available in 5/8 and 7/8 diameters
- Available wall thicknesses 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15 mil.
- Engineered extruded high quality polyethylene film ensures round sides providing higher resistance to insect bites and field abrasion.
- Longer flow path ensures true drip flow no squirts.
- A low emitter exponent will reduce the variation in flow as the pressure increases on steep slopes.
- Stringent quality checks at every stage of production and for each coil ensure a high quality product.
- Reinforced packaging to ensure smooth handling in the field and during transportation.
Features & Benefits
- Due to extruded profile, it is easier to retrieve from the field once the season is completed
Chapin (8116 KB)Product Support
- Call us at (559) 485-7171
- Or drop us a line here
FREE Shipping on orders over $100Qty:
Not Available Online. Call
559-485-7171 to check availability.
- For any support related queries
- Call Us At 559-485-7171
- Email us at email@example.com