- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Part #CONF0002 / Model #
Jain Signature Aqualine is a pressure compensating integral emitterline featuring the ADI emitter and NaanPC emitter. The ADI is a revolutionary self-compensated turbulent flow labyrinth inline emitter, produced under a world wide registered patent. It uses the same flow path as the ADO button emitter. The NaanPC emitter features a newly formulated silicone diaphragm ensuring reliable and accurate performance at diverse water qualities, chemicals and fertilizers.
Product Model Size (inches) Flow gph/emitter Spacing (inches) Indicator (Emitter) Length (ft)
- Cylindrical PC dripper, with unique regulating labyrinth with selfflushing operation at the beginning and end of each irrigation cycle
- Silicone PC membrane with variable length flow path ensures performance consistency for life
- Precision emitter manufacturing using medium to high density PE materials for long life and high chemical resistance
- Dual opposed inlet filters offers filter area 10 times larger than competition of similar emitters
- Self cleaning, high-clog resistance
- Large pressure compensation range (10-60psi) offers uniform flow on large elevation changes and allows for longer length of run
- Permanent bonded inline emitters during extrusion minimizes joints and offer low frictional losses
- Emitterline hose manufactured from LLDPE, UV protected, conforming to ASAE S 435
Aqualine (1143 KB)Product Support
- Call us at (559) 485-7171
- Or drop us a line here
FREE Shipping on orders over $100Qty:
Not Available Online. Call
559-485-7171 to check availability.
- For any support related queries
- Call Us At 559-485-7171
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org