- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
Medium Flow Pressure Regulators - 4 to 16 GPM - 1" FPT x 1" FPT
Part #12100019AG / Model #
The medium flow Pressure-Master Regulator is ideal for installations requiring midrange flows [2 - 20 gpm] including solid-set, drip or other low-volume irrigation systems as well as center pivot and other mechanical-move irrigation systems. Creating consistency in an irrigation system is going to make design and installation much easier. In addition, stabilizing the pressure in individual irrigation lines is going to provide the perfect environment for emission devices to distribute water evenly. All applications should have some form of pressure regulation, whether it's point source watering or overhead to keep variable under control.Price:
FREE Shipping on orders over $100Qty:
Not Available Online. Call
559-485-7171 to check availability.
- Maintains a constant preset outlet pressure while handling varying inlet pressures
- Very low hysteresis and friction losses
- Maximum flow path resists plugging
- 100% water-tested for accuracy (no adjustments ever needed)
- Two-year warranty on materials, workmanship AND performance
- Can be installed above or below ground.
Inlet Outlet Pressure ChartProduct Support
- For any support related queries
- Call Us At 559-485-7171
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org